Thursday, January 15, 2009

Top 10 Movie Heels #4: Jacobim Mugatu













"Zoolander" is one of my favorite comedies of all time. A lot of people have given me guff about that (excuse my language) but I stand behind this statement. "Zoolander" may not have the best dialogue or the most intelligent jokes but it sure takes the prize for ridiculousness, and having a great heel. Mugatu is a flashy dresser, sinister, and more importantly carries around a small dog to complete the package. In my wildest dreams I could not come up with a more absurd idea for a movie heel. By sheer entertainment value he would contest for the top spot, but within the context of this list, he is not a big enough asshole to be #1. "Zoolander" and Mugatu will always hold a special spot in my awful heart, Mugatu will come in as #4. RELAX.

1 comment: