Thursday, March 26, 2009

I hate Juliet's Face


















I believe the world is ending, because I have nothing to write about at all that I think is a good idea, so I will go with a bad idea, and write about Juliet's face on Lost. I am hoping I am not stepping on any toes here, but I am fairly certain he did not make Dennis' illustrious top 50 (white) women list. If she did, I apologize, but her face is really unlikeable. No matter what she does on the show, she still comes off as a "real bitch on wheels." I suspect she cannot be a joy in real life because you don't get those bitch wrinkles in your face from no where. This post is already running out of steam, but the bottom line is I just want to punch Juliet in the head. That is all I have for now. If Facebook stops being slow I will post my elementary school pictures and make fun of myself later. 

On a side note, Ben being shot was pretty awesome last night. Is he dead or what? 

No comments: