Monday, March 2, 2009

Mike Francesa is a boob


















Does anyone know where a place on the internet that has documented all of the stupid things this guy has said? He always claims to have the inside source on things and then proceeds to lie about shit. He called David Wright immature for not wanting to meet with him. David Wright never shuns the media, the Mets just hate Francesa because he lied about saying Ryan Church hated New York. He is just a dolt. As much as I hate Maddog too for hating the Mets at least he knew what he was talking about and had a personality. Mike Francesa's show sounds like a eulogy.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know what phrase I like better boob or dolt? Either way I like your old man insults at this fuddy duddy.

Afif said...

He is mad obnoxious, I can't listen to him for more than 5 mins. Seems like he would breathe mad heavily while he eats.

theomegachrist said...

How can this fat fuck criticize athletes?