Friday, April 10, 2009

Parks and Recreation














I watched this show last night because thanks to Ryan I have fallen in love with Aziz Ansari on the internet. Aziz would certainly rank in my top 5 funniest people on the internet (Diddy is #1 but he is not trying to be LETS GO!), so I was excited about this show. All I have to say is that I hope it gets better, but I think the entire premise of the show is pretty bad. There were a few lol moments, but my biggest problem with the show is that it uses the same exact formula as "The Office" in a way less funny setting. Nothing was more irritating than seeing the characters talk to the camera in that same Office style. I don't see them steering away from this, and I suspect it will just be NBC trying to trick people into watching "The Office" twice. Oh well!

No comments: