Thursday, May 21, 2009

Phantom Warhorses

Saturday, my team, BRK House takes on the "Phantom Warhorses" in a series of athletc events. If you want details head over to dmoneymania.com. All I can say is that I cannot wait until Saturday. After watching their latest embarrassing creation I must say one word came to mind that would describe their team. Scrubs.

I will admit, I have not seen Paz in person or on video. I have no idea how he moves, or how athletic he is, so I will hold back on calling a sweep, but the other two. Dennis and Provs. I can beat you by myself. I don't need awful flash videos, or embarrassing shoots to prove my point. I will do it on the field. No one is beating me Saturday, and with my team with me, we will not only win but we will humiliate. Much like the '86 Mets. Saturday, the bad guys will ride again.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4HjsZqOaQ0

So should we schedule lunch around 2, I figure we'll be done by then.

Shady Paz said...

this is the best post ever....

theomegachrist said...

Dennis tricked us by binging in ringers.