Friday, May 15, 2009

Random Update because I have not blogged recently

I realized I have not blogged much recently, mostly because I have had absolutely nothing to blog about.

Anyway I still don't, but I am tired of seeing "Dancing with the Stars" at the top of my blog, so I will just type a few random things right now.

"Star Trek" was an amazing movie. The action was great right from the beginning of the movie until the end, the plot was smart, and it was just an overall good movie.

"Lost" season finale was great, and up until that point I was a little disappointed with the season, but it sure delivered. I love the people who act like they know what is going on. I am angry that I have to wait until next February though.

Twitter is way less cool now that I am used to it.

Does anyone else have people that added them on Facebook that you have no recollection of, but they seem to have a connection to you?

I am loving being a Mets fan right now. There are a ton of injuries, and they are still playing hard, coming back, hitting "clutch hits." May not last forever, but I am loving it.

Mafia Wars on Facebook is so awful, but I am addicted to it.

No comments: