Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Random update

I still have nothing worth writing about so I will just write a few random things. That may be more interesting than staying on one topic anyway.

Ultimate Challenge on Saturday was an Ultimate flop. We sucked it up bad and congrats to Dennis, Paz, and Provs for a job well done. Technically it is not over, but I am not sure my body can handle any more.

I went to Six Flags Great Adventure yesterday and they are genius. They have been advertising a new roller coaster called Bizarro lately on tv. It is a Superman Roller Coaster based on the character Bizarro from the Superman comics (which is like a Bizarro Superman as it sounds). All they did was paint the Medusa Roller Coaster and put up some Superman logos. You should have seen the line, pure genius.

The Mets continue to win pretty consistently despite being completely depleted by injuries.

I have a lot more followers on Twitter ever since MCHammer started following me.

Over at www.anicid.com/forums there is a thread about a pot.

3 comments:

anicid said...

That's a shame about Medusa. I loved that ride, but I don't want to wait forever to ride it.

Unknown said...

Medusa was awesome because there were never any lines but maybe now Nitro will be like that!

theomegachrist said...

Nitro was pretty quick. Medusa is a pretty avg roller coaster though to me.