Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Thoughts in the David Letterman fiasco

As usual, I am not against anyone for making any jokes. All David Letterman is guilty of is being a funny guy, and I don't get where people come off judging comedy within a serious context. Letterman is paid to make people laugh, and he did just that.

However, what I find to be hypocritical is that the same people who jumped all over Don Imus for his remarks are now defending Letterman. I guess it is ok for liberals to offend conservatives, but not the other way around. Interesting.

As far as I am concerned, everyone should shut up and enjoy the jokes. Your moral values mean nothing, and anyone who has an opinion of morality in entertainment does not have a worthwhile opinion in their dumb heads as far as I'm concerned.

No comments: