Wednesday, September 9, 2009

America's Got Talent Update

Ok, so I just want to rant about how much I hate Barbara Padilla. Everyone likes this fraudulent bitch that gets on TV and makes her fake "I am so touched face." Dry up your crocodile tears you fraud. Am I supposed to buy the story that some Mexican immigrant just happens to be good at Opera singing? No way, I guarantee she is some fake rich bitch who has hundreds of hours of lessons under her belt.

I admit that though I know nothing about opera singing, she is probably really great. I mean she sounds like she would be great in that world, but Opera Singers are pretty fucking boring. It is really tough to be a physicist but I wouldn't want to watch someone do that on tv either.


One act I loved that no one did was the Footwork Kingz. I mean they danced to the Power Rangers theme and are ghetto, what is not to like? HOW DO YOU NOT LOVE THAT?!?!?


Lastly, my favorite from this side of the semi finals remains Jeffrey Ou who is just hilarious in like 10 different ways. He is what they call "a real character." He fucked up a bunch of times but is so hilarious that he keeps getting voted back. He is one of the most amazing people ever. I want him to win the whole thing on a joke.

1 comment:

Christine said...

I'm pretty tired of the sob stories that people give when on these "reality shows". Just sing, dance, act, whatever - don't give me your life story!