Friday, December 12, 2008

Creepy Gym Guy update

Please review the following post if you have no idea what I am talking about. 


Ok, so I went to the gym yesterday and for some reason they allowed Creepy Gym Guy (Notice the capital letters, his title is a proper noun) to work behind the front desk. He has graduated from cleaning toilets and staring at guys junks to scanning membership cards. That sounds fine, and like it would be less creepy but he managed to somehow make this job even more creepy that staring at nude men. He scanned my card yesterday, smiled and said, "Do you need a towel Kenneth, enjoy your workout." He said this in what I believe to be a very deliberately creepy delivery.

Maybe I am being paranoid and he was just being nice, but he now has access to all of my personal information, and I had to use my own smile reading skills to come to the conclusion it is not a normal smile. Hey at least he makes for semi entertaining stories. 

No comments: